2013年12月30日 星期一

On Christmas that day




On last Wednesday, Christmas, we went to Dundee Chophouse to celebrate. What’s more, one of our friends’ birthday approached closely, so we hold a celebration for her on the sly. When we arrived there, we heard a singer sing songs beautifully. After ordering the meal, we started to go buffet immediately. However, Beth and I looked for the waiter to choose the song for Amber that we wanted for surprise. Surely, that movement needed to be cautious and secret, because she was so shrewd. Fortunately, we were successful! To my surprised, there were a lot of delicacies, such as, ice cream, beverages (fruit juice, coffee, chocolate and so on), dessert, and so on. 



While we were eating our meal, the singer was saying that there was a lucky girl who had a birthday party on that day. At that time, we felt so excited and nervous. As the singer called Amber, she was so shocked and felt so touched. There was a regret thing that she did not cry. Nevertheless, we also played the same game on someone’s boyfriend. At that time, we roared with laughter, because her boyfriend almost cried. In the end, I thought we were so enthusiastic that the singer started to chat with us.




Amazing thing happened, that singer who graduated from Yunlin University. Wow, what a marvelous thing. And she told us that she had participated in a singing contest (華人星光大道). Although I did not know whether she got price or not, I enjoyed eating my food with her sound. Furthermore, she was so beautiful.

I thought I had a pretty meal on Christmas day. And the most important thing was my friends. Due to their company, I consider no matter where restaurant we eat, and I will feel happy all the time. 








3 則留言:

  1. It seems that I could feel the happiness through your words. I hoped I was there with you to see how shock Amber was. All of you are really good friends. You all gave her an unforgettable birthday.

    回覆刪除
  2. I hope we can have another dinner like this , it was so much fun to have this experience. This was the memory I would cherish the most.

    回覆刪除