2013年12月22日 星期日

Merry Christmas

When walking on the street or going shopping in the department store, you see some of trees with being abundant in adornments and have a star on top of the trees. You must understand that means Christmas is coming soon.





In Taiwan, we are influenced by western, and then we start to celebrate this holiday. My mother told me that if I was a good kid in this year, the Santa Claus would send present to me. So, if I thought that I had been a good child in this year, I would suspend the sock in the head of bed and look forward to present which he gives. At very next day, when leaving school, I would look the sock right away. Sometimes, I got surprise, but sometimes, I was so disappointed. I grew up gradually and I just know there is no Santa Claus. At that time, I understood the gift was given by my parents and the gift also represents that they hope I will have a good next year.
 












On that day, everyone will send cards to their parents, friends, and so on to express his or her appreciation and to show consideration. Also, someone will use that day to announce someone who he or she loves. Furthermore, everybody will get together to eat big meal to celebrate.
Although the weather is so cold, we feel warm in our heart, in our body.
In sum, I wish you “Merry Christmas and Happy New Year”


( I search the "Rolling in the deep" this song)














3 則留言:

  1. Indeed,Christmas is the day to spread joy and fun. In this cold day, people will feel love and warm by the happiness.

    回覆刪除
  2. I remember that when I was a child, I also believe there was a Santa Claus in the world, and I also felt disappointed to find that truth you mentioned. But as I grew up, I think the blessings parents give us are much more important than gifts. It's time for us to make our parents believe there is a Santa Claus!

    回覆刪除
  3. When I was a kid,I believed that there was a Santa Claus who gave us gifts in the shocks hanged in the Christmas tree.But when I grew up ,I realized that Santa Claus was my parents.Whatever, no matter who gave gifts for me,I love them so much and was happy when I received the gifts. The meaning of the gift is more important than the gifts!!Wish you merry Christmas and happy new year!!

    回覆刪除