2013年12月2日 星期一

My wonderful weekend




 On last weekend was the 23th anniversary birthday of Yuntech University, so my all roommates stayed at school without going home. On that day, we felt relax and changed to forget about all our pressure of study. Although we did not like the school carnival which held by school, we went to the night market on Saturday night. We ate many foods, such as, stinky tofu, braised foods, small sausage in large sausage and so on. What’s the better, while we were eating those delicious food, we were watching movies in the dormitory.










On the other day, that was Sunday. We rode bikes to Carrefour to take our food, which was one, large and two small pizzas, six fired chicken and one large Sprite. Likewise, we also watched the movie.



These two days, I felt so happy that I though the time flied so quickly. Another side, because I have a group of best friends accompany with me, so the wonderful moment always flied away as soon as possible.


Although I had a great weekend, I started to lose weight. Fighting ~





8 則留言:

  1. ohhh There were so many people eating pizza and roasted chicken yesterday, but I didn't. QQ I haven't lost enough weight yetˊ ˋ

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. haha~ me too. Lose weight is always a thing on next time.

      刪除
  2. Your weekend is so fantastic. I also want to have one to relieve my pressure.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Do it and relieve your pressure which accumulate in your daily life. And I hope you will have nice everyday.

      刪除
  3. I really enjoy the pizza and movie, hoping we can have it again!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. haha~ But, I don't have any money. Do you want to treat me?

      刪除
  4. Oh...you ate pizza without inviting me?
    Haha...nah...that's ok!
    Because even if you did I still can't make it I think~
    But I will think about the plan you told me today!

    Enjoy life!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. It's not my fault,ok? Because we held it on Sunday and you had gone home already, we didn't invite you. However, if we hold any activities in the future, we will invite you. So, do not worry about it. You know what I mean!

      刪除