2013年12月9日 星期一

FRIENDS


 The plan which is losing weight made by myself is known by my roommates. So, they want to encourage me to keep going and lose quickly so that they decide to accompany with me by dancing. They find a video – Just Dance on Youtube.



When we have a leisure time, we will dance together and laugh at the movements of each other.







 I think this is friend’s meaning. When you feel sad, encounter the difficulties or make wishes, they will help and keep company with you and don’t let you alone to face. Furthermore, I know no matter how far in our future, we will keep up with each other and always chat for a long time.


I am so thankful I can recognize them in my life of college and I will be jealous of this friendship forever.




10 則留言:

  1. Good friends help us when we meet the difficulties. They always encourage us, and we should be grateful to them. I recommend u a song, "OneRepublic:All The Right Moves." It's great!

    回覆刪除
  2. The plan you mentioned reminds me of the losing-weight plan I've made long time ago. However, I put it out of my mind because I always say that I would start from the next time. It wouldn't be the true, and I always cheat myself haha. I think friends' company is really important, and we can't live without the warmness they give to us.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. HAHA. I think we need to encourage and remind each other. But, I can't help eating delicious food. What do I resist it?

      刪除
  3. I can't agree with you anymore. True friends would always support you. Even if sometimes they aren't beside you, their hearts would always be there. They also wouldn't feel it awkward to criticize you when you do something wrong. Because they wish you to become a better person.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. We have a lot of friends who are in E309 door and some friends are in B. ^ ^

      刪除
  4. YEAH~~Good friend always surround with you and support you. I think you must be so happy to have many friend who always encourage you.
    Hope you have a good day!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thank you~ I hope you have a good day as well~ Your smile is so sweet that when I see you and I feel happy.

      刪除
  5. Friendship is always warm.No matter what happens ,friends always be with us.You are a nice girl and your smile is passionate.I always be on a diet,too.It is a hard thing to do because the food is so delicious that I can not control sometimes.><My weight is gain heavier and heavier.

    回覆刪除
  6. Cindy, you are so cute that I want to befriend with you <3
    Losing weight is also a thing I want to do! Maybe we can lose weight together! Let's go running!!!

    回覆刪除