2014年1月22日 星期三

come back home

On last Friday, my father drove me back and our family went to Tienwei town in Changhua County to see the flowers’ shops which are beside the road. Although I did not like gardening, I accompanied with my mother because she liked that thing very much. When I got hungry, I realized that the time approached the noon. Unfortunately, the restaurants did not open, at that time; I understood the reason because that day was Friday, not weekend. So, we decided to go to Lukang town in Changhua as well. To my surprised, there were a lot of venders over there and more boisterous. I ate many hot foods to make me feel warm. We walked in the alley to appreciate nostalgic houses, antiques and so on. At that moment, I felt I was in the ancient periods, and the feeling was so amazing. And then we got home.


Although this is a short trip in half of a day, I feel so joyful that because I tour with my parents. Furthermore, I am thankful for them because in order to drive my things and I back, they should spend one and half hours southward. About this pay with without any regrets love, I am so touched that I decide to make a girl who do not make them worried, I promise.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言