2014年1月29日 星期三

amazing power

Last Saturday, I cleaned my bedroom and I threw many things, which have deep meaningful for me, including productions which had been made of clay, books which were kind of fairy tale, CDs, which were attached to books, were about English, and so on. Those things are not only productions, but also a period of memory for me. I spent a great deal of time on cleaning.


On the same day night, I saw many cards which are about birthday, holiday or encourage me by accident and I was so happy that I saw all cards again and again. After seeing cards, I felt I was glad and I found there was a same thing happened as well. That seemed that I had bravery to challenge any difficulties in the future. I was so surprised about that and I did not know why. So, I told myself if I felt sad or missed my friends, I will see those cards again. That will make me plenty of courage and feel I was surrounded by them and sense the warmth. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言