2014年3月24日 星期一

Change!

These days, I read a story, which talked about how to reach someone’s goal, from the magazine, and it gave me deeply impression. At the first time, I thought how long the story was, and I did not want to read it by virtue of impatience. However, when I read it for one page, I continued to read, instead of stop. One of the words he said gave me a great inspiration, “If something is nobody want to do it, it will be a great chance to me.” I thought we should not be afraid of doing things which are more difficult than others; maybe this obstacle is your turning point in your life.

He, who is the character in this story, was allotted to go many different countries where included laggard and advanced. Although he did not adapt anything, no matter what culture, live, and so on, he spend a lot of time on communicating with his employees and discussing how to resolve present problems. After struggling, he succeeded, even when he went back, his employees cried.


It also substantiated “No pain, no gain” this proverb. I started to think about myself, what do I want and do I really pursue my goal to endeavor. No matter how late I know, I won’t miss this chance to think, to do and to change!




沒有留言:

張貼留言