2014年2月25日 星期二

library

The beginning of this semester, I have gone to library all the time if I would not have the classes or my leisure time. That movement is very different from the last semester, because I always preferred staying at dormitory to going outside in last semester.





 I think I might be influenced by my mother and this is a habit after the winter vacation. In the winner vacation, I usually borrowed the novels from the library with my mother and I would read it before sleeping. I started to know library is a good place to make me relaxed; on the other hand, there is so quite that I can think more and learn more, without being disturbing.






I often read novels which are written by Jane Austen, including Pride and Prejudice, Northanger Abbey and Sense and Sensibility, which has not read yet.





When I started to read Pride and Prejudice this book, I felt I would be repetition of reading without being tired. I got surprised, really, because I had never wanted to read that kind of novels. So, I really perceive no matter what kinds of book and you have to read them once. If you do not read, you won’t know whether you like them or not.

沒有留言:

張貼留言