2014年5月19日 星期一

Mind In Everything

This year, there is a great activityNational Intercollegiate Athletic Games 2014held in our university. It is our honor to our school because we get twice the right to host and on the other hand, we can promote and fix our school where broken places and things as well. Our gymnasium, for example, many maintenance staff appears in order to repair our lights which are as high as roof. Not only them, but also teachers are also very hard to prepare everything beforehand by meetings in one day.

On day, the teacher asked me whether to help them as volunteer, and I thought I was available on Saturday, so I accepted this requested with my friend. That day came finally. We woke up early and went there. We started to put the note, name tag, and so on in the bags, which are one hundred and fifty bags totally. In the afternoon, the bustiest moment was coming. In the international conference hall was occupied with teachers, athletes and referees. I was busy with giving bags for them and replied to their answers. However, one of them was very mad at us, for we did not allow them to bring any drink, except for water, into the conference and also we did not offer any bottle of water to him, in the result, they bore thirsty in this hot day. I thought this was our carelessness, but my friend and I felt innocent because we knew nothing at all, even we just serviced one day. In despite of innocence, I also showed my kind attitude to tell him where the water dispenser was; what was worst, he just glanced at me with sardonic laugh and went away. My friend and I felt mad, too, but we had to service other people, and we changed our mood and our face with smile to help.

When time flied away quickly, our work had done already. We felt our feet ached and tired, but we learned many things and happily to help apart from that event. I considered that as an experiment and learned from it, so I changed my mind. I want to look the bright side in any difficulties and encourage myself all the time, making me fill with strength to face any annoying problem in my future.


沒有留言:

張貼留言